I first met Rachael & Sam together at Rachael’s family farm “Fruitfield Farm’ on the outskirts of Bangor. That evening I had the pleasure of exploring the farm yard with them to get some ideas for the wedding day photographs – we even got a few ‘practise shots’ as the sun went down. It was great to have a quiet location with some stunning backdrops – the red doors, rustic barn doors, the old house. It was my new ‘favourite shoot location’!!!
Rachael & Sam married in the refurbished ‘Ballygrainey Church’ and celebrated their day with their friends and family at Clandeboye Lodge. We had some wind & some rain but being from a farming background Rachael & Sam didn’t let this stop them from enjoying their stunning day. A special mention must go to the amazing wedding vendors who helped make Rachael & Sam’s wedding day…theirs!
- Wedding Dress: http://www.edenbridal.co.uk
- Groomswear: http://www.theweddingcentre.co.uk/#home
- Hairdresser: https://www.facebook.com/Portocreativehair/
- Make-up Artist: http://www.deborahharperbeauty.co.uk
- Flowers: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Country-Bumpkins-Flowers/167846023349560
- Wedding Cars: http://www.klasscars.biz
- Stationary: https://www.facebook.com/oldnewandblue/